- Grief Prevention: claim land with a simple tool to prevent griefers from destroying your work
- Economy: trade with other players for items, or sell and buy items from the server shop
- mcMMO: increase levels while doing things in Minecraft to unlock extras and compete with others on the leaderboards
- Ranks: gain xp to unlock xp and gain a nice big number next to your name in chat, and compete on the leaderboards
- RandomTP: instead of having to walk out of the spawn, teleport instantly to an empty, random location in the wilderness
- CoreProtect: griefing can be rolled back by notifying an admin
- TreeAssist: cut down and replant trees instantly, no need to chop the whole thing down to get its wood
- Essentials: includes many commands central to playing, such as /home, /warp, /tpa, and more
The server IP for survival.cool is survival.cool. You can copy the server IP or find Discord, website or more information in server info.
Open your Launcher. Next, click the Play button. Select the Multiplayer option from this menu.
Click on "Add Server", type survival.cool, and then hit "Done".
It will usually take a couple of seconds for the connection to become available. Once it does, it should be able to turn green.
You may now click on "Join Server", to play on survival.cool.
There were 24 players playing survival.cool when the server was last checked.
survival.cool supports Minecraft clients version 1.18.1.
The survival.cool server is located in United States, was last accessed 21 minutes ago and has a very fast connection.
survival.cool server allows you to play can play Survival, Economy, McMMO GameModes.