PixGrove is a community driven server focused on non-competitive, survival multiplayer gameplay experience. We offer a semi-anarchy survival feel with land-claim: Our intent is to have players not be restricted when building, raiding or looting unclaimed land while prohibiting cheating or hacking. We aim to have no world resets; this includes the survival world, nether and end. We offer features including a survival overworld, nether and end dimension that will not reset, a nether and overworld resource world that will reset once per month, dynmap, playershops, ranks, and a creative world for higher ranks. Treat others as you want to be treated and have fun!
- No survival world reset
- All communication is to be in English, through our Discord
- No racism, sexism, discrimination or harassment
- No block drama
- Looting and raiding is allowed. No unnecessary griefing
- No operating lag machines or lava casting cobble monsters
- No PVP within claims; PVP outside of claims is at your own risk
- AFKing and related machines are allowed
- No hacking, cheating or clients modded for cheating
- No Advertising of services that are in competition with PixGrove
- All rules apply on every Pixgrove Platform
The server IP for PixGrove is join.pixgrove.org. You can copy the server IP or find Discord, website or more information in server info.
Open your Launcher. Next, click the Play button. Select the Multiplayer option from this menu.
Click on "Add Server", type join.pixgrove.org, and then hit "Done".
It will usually take a couple of seconds for the connection to become available. Once it does, it should be able to turn green.
You may now click on "Join Server", to play on PixGrove.
There were 4 players playing PixGrove when the server was last checked.
PixGrove supports Minecraft clients version 1.18.
The PixGrove server is located in United States, was last accessed 8 minutes ago and has a very fast connection.
PixGrove server allows you to play can play Creative, PvE, Raiding, Survival, Vanilla, PvP, Anarchy, Modded, Fun GameModes.