Firestarter is the simple yet exciting community Minecraft experience youve been looking for! Whether you just love to play the game with friends or want to indulge in massive community projects, we welcome you Firestarter with open arms!
To keep it simple, we offer these features:
- Unlimited homes for everyone
- Playtime ranks: enhance your experience simply by being online and active
- Claiming & grief protection: claim your builds to protect them from grief! Trust your friends to your claims or create fully-fledged towns with smaller plots. Youre the imperialist!
- Player-driven economy: the players decide how the economy functions! Our admin market is very limited, so players are encouraged to create their own shops and compete with other players.
- Exciting community: we encourage a friendly, respectful, and mature community on our server.
- Tons of small quality-of-life tweaks: Firestarter focuses heavily on the quality of life. We want to make the game as fun as possible; hop on and start exploring!
We hope to see you online!
The server IP for Firestarter is mcs.firestartermc.com. You can copy the server IP or find Discord, website or more information in server info.
Open your Launcher. Next, click the Play button. Select the Multiplayer option from this menu.
Click on "Add Server", type mcs.firestartermc.com, and then hit "Done".
It will usually take a couple of seconds for the connection to become available. Once it does, it should be able to turn green.
You may now click on "Join Server", to play on Firestarter.
There was 1 player playing Firestarter when the server was last checked.
Firestarter supports Minecraft clients version 1.18.
The Firestarter server is located in United States, was last accessed 5 minutes ago and has a very fast connection.
Firestarter server allows you to play can play Economy, PvE, Survival, Fun GameModes.